CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Back from Vacation!

I'm home. It was sad saying goodbye, but it's wonderful to be back with my hubby. :)

Coming up, I have some work to do, including a special request for a special yeti. I'm really excited to get them started! But, I thought I would share some of the packages I came home to. As if it wasn't wonderful enough to see my hubby today, these just finished off my amazing day!

First up, QUATCHI!!!!



Next up, my amazing package from Love & a Sandwich! It's my custom made sasquatch, along with my newborn monster to match!! He's named the freckled-butted Sasquatch. lol





That's all for now. I will be out tomorrow to shop for some more yarn for my new yeti, and will hopefully be able to post some new projects. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment