CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Gryffindor

So, after getting a personal request for one, I made a Gryffindor hat and put it in the shop!


Personally, I love it! I love the colors, I love the slouchyness of the hat, and most of all, I love the pom pom.
And I'm taking any requests at all for other house colors if anyone is interested!

And, in other news, I'm co-organizing my very first swap! The amazingly talented Lanikins over on Craftster is the head organizer for the Zombie Swap!! And I can't believe what a huge hit it is so far! There's only a few spots left, so if any fellow Craftsters are interested, you better hurry!!

I hope that everyone has a great weekend. Anyone doing anything exciting for the Super Bowl?? We're going to a friend's to watch, and I think I'll be making a cheese ball! If it turns out good, I think I'll go ahead and post the recipe here. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment