CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 19, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge-Day 11-15

I know, I can't even keep up with this. But, I have good reason. I was away for the weekend, and I came back to my sister giving birth to a wonderful baby boy! Now I'm exhausted. And I leave Saturday to head back to Florida for a week to visit the new little baby! So, I'm going to try my hardest to do my challenges as they come. :)

11. Top 5 favorite bloggers you like to read
This is a fun one! I highly recommend these blogs! Also, these are in no particular order.
Spooky Pooky Creations
33 Stitches
Danielleorama
elycia
The Dainty Squid
12. A photo of yourself and what you did today.
Worst picture ever? Most definitely. Today, I worked. I plan on early bedtime to catch up from so much missed sleep this weekend. :)

13. Tattoos. If you have one, post it and it’s story. If not, what do you want?
I'm not going to list them all, but I will mention my favorite. It was my first one, added to years later. It's dice, my maiden name. I got it with my sister, knowing that we couldn't carry on the Dice name. There is a 4 on one dice to mark the people in our immediate family. There is a 2 on the other one to symbolize me and my sister. Years later me and my sister went back and she got Big Sis around hers and I got 'Lil Sis around mine. It's my first, my most meaningful and my favorite. :)
14. What type of music do you like to listen to?
Well this is an impossible question to ask me. Favorites are oldies, most definitely. Frank Sinatra, Elvis, anything classic rock-Dylan, Creedence Clearwater Revival. That's really just a few of my GIANT ipod collection. :)
15. Top 5 favorite Sports players (male or female)
I'm not much of a sports fan, except football. And I don't really have many favorite football players. Sorry! :)

I hope to be back tomorrow, after a lot of sleeping and resting, and back to my blogging schedule.

0 comments:

Post a Comment