CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 29, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge-Day 21-25

I know, slacking again, but again, I'm on vacation, so hopefully you can forgive me. :)

21. What's your favorite Broadway musical?
Well, I haven't seen a lot of musicals. However, for my first Valentine's Day with Seth, he bought me tickets to go see Jersey Boys. HOLY COW did I love it! The music alone was worth it. If you want a good one to go see, I would definitely recommend it. :)


22. If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you want to do?
See question 9-I can't believe this was on there twice! Geez!

23. Who's your favorite Care Bear?
I think my favorite was also Lucky Bear.


24. What do your parents do for a living?
My mom has always been a stay at home mom. Shortly after moving to central Florida she worked at the YMCA for a while in the nursery. She watched the kids and babies while their parents went and worked out and stuff.
My dad is a civil engineer. What does that entail? Well, I'm not quite sure. LOL! I know he works quite a bit and I know that he works hard. :)

25. Computer or television?
Oh, EASY question! Computer all the way! Seth and I don't have TV, we just have our computers. Growing up I always had TV, so it was weird when I didn't, but I realized that a computer can do everything that a TV can do. Plus, it gives us a lot of wonderful time together, so we don't have the distraction of a TV. Instead we will watch the few shows we watch on Hulu and then hang out on our computers. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment