CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 24, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge-Day 18, 19 & 20

I'm on vacation-in Florida-but I thought I would make some time since I probably won't be for a few days. :)

18 What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles?
A: Well, I'm in Florida now! haha! My sister just had her second child, a beautiful baby boy! I planned to come at this time, but the baby is just about 5 days old today, which is just precious. I'm definitely a proud aunt, and don't worry, I've already spoiled him tons! :)

Just look at that squishy face! So cute!! His name is Jonah Ryan Lewman and he was born on 09/19 weighing in at 6 lbs 13 oz. He's TEENY TINY!
19 What is your favorite pizza topping?
A: Honestly? Cheese. If I'm in the mood I'll have other stuff on it (tomatoes, jalepenos, onion, all kinds of stuff!) but in the end, the one main thing is cheese. :)
20 What is the worst thing that happened to you during the past week?
A: Well, today made me SO MAD! After a 4 hour layover in Minneapolis, I got onto the flight to Tampa. The woman in front of me decided to lean her chair back. Well, I'm tall, and when you do that, it squishes my legs. This is the conversation that ensued from that:
Me: Excuse me ma'am, but would you mind putting your seat up? See, I'm really tall and when you lean it back like that, it squishes my legs, and I also can't put my tray table down.
Her: No, I can't do that.

I decided that my next 2 and a half hours would be dedicated to making this woman's life hell. I chose to point out how much it squished my legs by digging my knees directly into her back. She later proceeded to turn to her friends and talk bad about me, how inconsiderate of me to do that to her. Bahaha! In the end, it amused me, but I was so angry that she was just so rude.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comments:

Unknown

Cute pose baby....i liked it very much.. Burun Estetiği

Post a Comment