CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge-Day 9 & 10

Just be a little bit prepared for my posts to be coming a few days at a time. Coming up I have some serious traveling coming up. This weekend I'm taking a girl-cation with some awesome girl friends to stay the night in Missoula to attend a Taste of Home Cooking Show and then shop! WOOHOO! Then, the following week I will be going back down to Florida to see my sister and the family if my sister EVER gets this baby out of her! :) I can't wait to see my niece and the new baby. :)

So, here's questions 9 & 10
Q: 9 What would you do if you only had 24 hours left to live?
A: Geez. I hate questions like this and thinking about things like that. UGH! I would spend the day calling/Skyping my family, telling everyone possible that I love them. I would want to curl up on the couch with my husband and just relax. I think that's all I would want to do, just say my goodbyes and relax.

Q: 10. What is the first thing you notice about people?
A: At least this isn't as depressing. HAHA! The first thing I notice is eyes. They have always been my thing. I'm a COMPLETE sucker for blue eyes. I always tell Seth that that's how he got me, with his eyes. It might also be why I love Frank Sinatra so much. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment