CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bad Blogger!

I'm guilty. I know. And for that, I apologize.
My recent projects, I can't post pictures of just yet. But, I wanted to come here and connect, and so, here I am.
This is going to be an Etsy post! I believe everyone should have fun on Etsy for a while each day.
Also, here's something fun Etsy related! Ever heard of Groupon? If so, check out Heartsy.me. It's like Groupon for Etsy! It's amazing. You should most definitely check it out.

Ok, here's some of my newest favorites!

How adorable is this purse? I think it would be a perfect summer purse!
Source.


I've been looking at so many adorable earrings on Etsy! That, plus, I love owls. So how could I not love these?
Source.


Seth and I are celebrating our anniversary in just a couple of weeks! Eek! My present came early, in the form of a Nintendo 3DS! It's amazing, and I think I need something this adorable to hold it in.
Source.


This store is my new favorite! I bought a wallet from them. Amazing communication, quick shipping and great quality! Bonus: Look how cute that is!
Source.


Are you as excited as everyone else for the new Harry Potter? Well now you can buy a wand from none other than the amazing Alexz! She's got TONS, all OOAK and all beautiful!
Source.


I've been looking for some BFF rings, and what would be cuter than PB&J?! (Shhh....don't tell Alexz....it's a surprise! lol)
Source.


And that's all for tonight! I hope everyone is having a great week. Seth is traveling to Chicago to visit family, so I'm doing lots of crocheting and I will try my hardest to take some good pictures of some projects. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment