CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 21, 2010

Box O' Yeti Heads

So, I've been away the past few days. Few exciting things happening.

First of all, I got a wonderful email on Etsy the other day from a local news reporter. She explained that when she talks to people around town, she's shocked at how few people know about Etsy. So, she wants to do an interview with me on my Etsy store!! It's a small town, so it's not like it's going to be tons of publicity, but it'll still be nice just to get the word out. I'm hoping some of the local boutiques see it and maybe want to buy some of my stuff. :)

And, this is what I've been working on lately, yetis. I'm doing all different colors, and I"m making another medium one. My other medium yeti sold the day I put it up in my shop, so I thought I would put another one in to see how it goes. And by the way, he's SUPER SOFT.



So, that's all for now. I'm looking into maybe going to my friend Donna's again for another crafting week next week, but we'll see. Hopefully I can, because there's TONS of sewing I would like to do, and it's nice to sit down with someone that can really show me what to do. I'm hoping to make some clothes and possibly a few summer skirts. Tomorrow we're going down to Helena to visit some friends, and we're going to check out a thrift store while we're there. It's a really awesome thrift store with some awesome vintage stuff, and I"m hoping to find some great vintage fabric to turn into a skirt. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment