CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wow!

I have been working like CRAZY lately! I'm still really busy, so this will be a short post. :)

First, there are 2 new heads up in the shop, brown Jackalopes! I'm still working on another head right now that has full potential to be amazing, but until then, you can check these out. I think I might like them better than the white ones!



And I've been working on this. It's actually about 18 inches tall. It's for a 2-year-olds room. I don't know about you, but I think this would be great in a little boys room! I hope little Collin loves it!! I was a little iffy as I was making it, it's all my own pattern, but I do that a lot when I make stuff, and then when it's done, I love it. lol. I'm going to be sending this out today hopefully.




And now I have to get back to work. I'm going to be busy for about the next 2 weeks, and I just came across a new project that I have to make really quickly today. Hope everyone's having a good week so far!

4 comments:

Jamie

i seriously love the jackelopes!!

Jamie

I just watched your wedding and I am SOOOOOO jealous!! That looked like so much fun and I just saw the date so happy belated 1st anniversary!

Amy

Haha! THanks so much Jamie! I kept forgetting to post it on here around my anniversary. It was so much fun though. :)

AlwaysInspired

I LOVE the jackalope!

Post a Comment