CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Rasta Man!

This was done by request, as usual, from Alexz. lol. This is in exchange for some awesome things she's making me. One I will actually be saving as a Christmas gift. How great to have someone to swap with for Christmas gifts! lol.


She requested him for her fiance, for his birthday. He used to live in Jamaica.
His hair took me the longest! I used the amazing Embellish Knit and was able to make them all individually in a fraction of the time. There's about 100 dreads total! Oh, and his hat is removable, too. :)





Also, I finished my Kirk head the other day. He, of course, matches Spock. I'm already in the process of making them, so they will be in the store! And Spock also sold, but you can definitely count on those being back soon too. I think I will also do a deal for a pair of them. :)




I'm still working on quite a few projects for my swap. I will continue working on those for a while, and I'll be so excited when I can post them on here!

2 comments:

Jamie

OMG i looove the rasta man, that hat and those dreads are amazing! The little spock and captain kirk are so adorbale, my trekie mother would love them, hehe!

Jackie

A crocheted hat for a crocheted Rasta Man! I love it!

Post a Comment