CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge-Day 2

First, I would like to start this blog out by thanking all of you! Sometimes when I lose my motivation to blog, I'll do something small and silly and then the comments come rolling in. I read each and every once of them! Thank you all SO MUCH! You rock! For this, I may do a giveaway soon on my Facebook fan page! Stay tuned. :)
And if you're not a fan, you better hurry up and become one! :)

2 How many languages can you speak?
A: I wish I can really fluent in so many languages, but I excel in only 2. I consider myself VERY fluent in English and just a little bit in American sign language.

When I was in high school, I took 3 years of sign language, even chose a college that specialized in sign language and special education. My goal was to become a teacher for the deaf. I always just thought it was a beautiful language. I've since learned that I don't want to be a teacher, but just maybe one day I might go back to school to maybe finish a 2-year degree and become an interpreter. :)

2 comments:

Risa

Since my understanding of ASL is elementary (at best), I always admire people who know how to sign. :)

SuperRadMarcia

I think that being an interpreter has the potential to be even more exciting and rewarding than being a teacher. Think of how many more people you could impact by being an interpreter.

Post a Comment