CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge-Day 4

Q: 4. Do you believe in soul mates?
A: This one is actually really tough.
Short answer. No.

I believe that relationships do or do not work out for different reasons. I don't believe that Seth and I were meant to be together and he's the only one for me in the world. We are together because we work together. We have amazing communication. We talk about EVERYTHING. We share our fears and our dreams and we talk about silly stuff all the time. We just work together to make it work. I believe that this is the reason that we're together, not that he's the only one in the world for me.
I feel that soul mates sounds too simple. I think we're a bit more complicated than that. :)

1 comments:

semele

I stumbled upon your blog (looking for a picture of the epic scarf on Dr. Who #4) and read this entry. Very well put! I've said the same and was told I'm unromantic. My husband did not agree with them.

Post a Comment