CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Playing Catch Up #2: Cthulhu and Shaun

So, a while ago I met a super awesome crafter on Etsy. She ordered quite a few things of mine, and when the time came for me to need some things, she sent me stuff that helped me out TREMENDOUSLY, all for nothing. She had asked for a mini Shaun from Shaun of the dead, and I thought I would send it to her just for fun and as a huge thank you for everything she's helped me out with.
So, here he is!



And, I realized recently that I never made a full Cthulhu! How terrible is that?! So, I of course had to. lol.



He's not in the shop yet, but he will be soon. :)

2 comments:

Julia

Awww, Shaun is so cute! I love the movie so much!

Jamie

Shaun is awesome!!! I looove that movie! The full Cthulhu is perfectamundo!

Post a Comment