CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New projects and progress!

Can you believe that I'm updating again already?! lol!
So, here's what I've been doing!

#1. Progress on my scarf!

Doesn't it look great?! I've been having fun with it, and hopefully it comes along quickly. :)

Next up, my newest projects that I made for my One Tiny Doctor Who Thing swap. I love the One Tiny Thing swaps! However, me and my partner actually decided on making 2 each. Her favorite villains were mine too!
I won't clog this up with all of my pictures, but you can find more on my Facebook (which, if you're not a fan, SHAME ON YOU! haha) and I'll have the Craftster links under the pictures as well. :)
First up, the Weeping Angel


More pictures are here.
And the Empty Child


More pictures can be found here.

That's all for now! I'm going to be back later with some answers to my blog comments!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment