CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Progress!

I've been making quite a bit of progress lately! The scarf so far is 17 and a half inches. It's 13 inches wide. I'm having a lot of fun with it though!



And my big news for my weekend is a bit silly, but to me it's a huge deal. lol. Seth was available for an early upgrade on his phone, and he found out that he could actually switch it over to my name! So, I FINALLY got my iphone! I've wanted an iphone for such a long time, and I was so excited when it came to Verizon.
Does anyone have any suggestions of apps that I need?
I hope everyone's having a good weekend!

4 comments:

Miss Angel

We like to play Words with Friends. It's just like Scrabble, and you can get it free. Look for me if you get it! (username saint.angel)
Angel

Jamie

Ooo the scarf is coming along nicely! I want an iphone soo bad, I'm jealous!

Jackie

I recall making fun of the Dr. Who craftster nerds. 'Nuff said.

Sarah

That scarf is looking very pretty!

My favourite app is probably Lego Harry Potter. Or checkers! A game of checkers always seems to take up the perfect length of time when I'm waiting for something/someone. :)

Post a Comment