CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Progress and projects

Yes, as usual, I've been busy!
Currently, I'm working on A LOT of custom orders! I'm almost done with 2 and that means I probably only have about 3 left. It's going really great though! I love getting custom orders from people, especially with new ideas. It's been so much fun!

I got a pretty awesome swap package from an old swapper of mine. She does AMAZING work in clay. And this is what I got in the mail today!!

Haha! I love it. And yes, I am aware that this makes me a complete nerd. You can find her shop here. Her stuff is really good quality. We were partnered up for a swap a long time ago, and we've been swapping ever since. haha!

Also, I'm making progress on my scarf. It's now at 22 inches long! Woohoo!


In other news, I've been going a bit crazy buying accessories for my phone. For the record, I don't know how people live without iPhones. I just love mine! So, I got a few accessories that should be on their way SOON! Woohoo!

Ok, that's it for now. I'll probably stop by tomorrow to chat some more. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment