CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Photo Dump!

I'm just going to post random things here, including my newest projects and what not. I'm coming back in just a little bit for a slight rant as well, and another tribute to Etsy!
For now, here you go!

Custom order, Peter Pan!



I have some other custom orders that I need to take pictures of, I just haven't yet. :)
Sunday I took some time to myself and actually made something for me! In case you haven't seen him on Facebook yet, here he is. I LOOOOVE him so much! I got the pattern here, and I highly recommend this seller! I've purchased a pattern from her before, and this one doesn't disappoint either.
I haven't named him just yet, but I love him. :)


And this is what I"m currently working on: a blue platypus! haha!


Ok, that's all for now! coming right up, another *hopefully* inspirational Etsy post! :)

3 comments:

Nessa the Procrastinator

You and Alexz have the cutest hedgies now! I'm jealous.

Jamie

AAHHH that baby hedgehog is way too cute, I can't even stand it!! I saw him on Craftster and I showed a bunch of people at work...who so didn't get it! They were all "uh...what would you do with that?" How about bask in its cuteness?! Sheesh!! I can't wait to see the platypus!

Audrey

Haha! I love the beginnings of your blue platapus!! I made my husband a Perry the Platapus beannie a few weeks ago and this would be a cute little counterpart. :) What fun!

Post a Comment