CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 5, 2011

A-Z

I've found this on a few blogs lately and thought I would do it too!


A. Age: 27
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: LAUNDRY! We live on the third floor and the laundry room is in the basement. It's SOOO annoying to go down there every 30 minutes. UGH!
D. Dogs: I love them, but don't have any.
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee and checking email/Facebook
F. Favorite color: Red and blue
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'9"
I. Instruments you play: Uh oh, here's where I show my nerd! I was in band all through middle school and high school. I started playing clarinet and moved onto flute and the occasional saxophone.
J. Job title: Software services/badass crocheter.
K. Kids: I don't have any, and we're not sure if we want them at all. But we can love and spoil the hell out of our nieces and nephews!
L. Live: Central Montana
M. Mother's name: Linda
N. Nicknames: I've allowed a few people to occasionally call me Ames.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Nope.
P. Pet peeve: Grammar! In case you didn't know, I'm definitely a grammar Nazi.
Q. Quote from a movie: I can't choose a favorite, but because I spent a good 3 days watching all 5 hours of Bob Dylan's documentary, No Direction Home, I'll stick a quote from there. (F.Y.I. you should totally watch it.) "Hey man... I don't mind being shot, I just don't dig being told about it. "
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 1 pretty awesome sister
T. Time you wake up: 6:45 or 7 on the weekdays. Whenever possible on the weekends.
U. Underwear: Um, yes?
V. Vegetable you hate: Peas.
W. What makes you run late: Not picking out my work clothes the day before, or making my coffee.
X. X-Rays you've had: Wrist, ankle, elbow and teeth I think.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I make some awesome chicken dishes! Do I have to pick just one?
Z. Zoo animal: I love the big cats!! I do love to see all the lions and tigers. So pretty!

If anyone else does this definitely leave the link so I can check it out!

4 comments:

Alexz

hahhahaha! I played clarinet and saxophone in middle and high school too!!! i didn't know that about you! And Kevin and I lived in on the 4th floor of our dorms and the laundry room was in the basement and I hated every second of doing laundry. Now we don't have a washer or dryer though, so I would take our basement washer and dryer. I hate peas, as well. And yes...you are a full-time badass crocheter and badass in general.

Inthesky

This looked like fun, I did mine http://inthesky1.blogspot.com/2011/06/z.html
:)

Unknown

Did mine too!
i also played the clarinet! hehe

http://diazfamily06.blogspot.com/2011/06/z.html

miss b

Did mine!

http://missbmadethis.blogspot.com/2011/06/z.html

Post a Comment