CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Almost time to relax a bit!

I've been busy, but I'm almost ready to settle down a little bit.
One of my big projects was making some s'mores for my Mom. I made her 2 (I think) before, and she wanted more, so I set off to make more. While watching a movie last night, I was able to finish all of them!
Aren't they adorable?!




And then, I've been working on some more things for Alexz. We can't stop swapping! lol. In exchange for some more amazing things for her, I'm making some more plaques for her. I'm working on some Jackalopes, and I just got the antlers in the mail today, which is awesome! Now I can put them together! One will be going to Alexz and the other will go into the store.



And here's a bad picture of the finished zombie Yeti's for her as well! One is a plaque, the other is the full version. The full version also comes with frozen brains!



And the other day, after being sick and tired of my safety eyes never being nicely organized, I decided to get a caddy of some sort that would hold all of my safety eyes with plenty of room. I'm so glad I did! It was in the scrapbook section of Michael's, but it works so perfectly! The top also opens up and has plenty of room to hold all of my hooks and my sketchbook and scissors.



And I got this in the mail today. It's for me to wear to my Bob Dylan concert!! It's even a Hohner harmonica, which is what Bob Dylan plays. :) I love it so much, and it hasn't come off of my neck since I got it. Did I mention that it even works?!



That's all for now. Time to work on some more projects!

1 comments:

Nessa the Procrastinator

That necklace is awesome. That container looks great. I'm a sucker for organizational products. :)

Post a Comment