CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Been busy again!

I've told myself that all my commissions done this week. Here's what I've been working up. First of all, there's some new things up in the shop. I made some Cthulhu heads and a couple more zombies as well.

By request I made some cats for a woman. She wanted them to be made after her cats. One is all black, with green eyes.



Another cat is Siamese. I wasn't sure how this one was turning out, but I like it now!




And, I have one other cat to make. But, I've also been working on these. A lot of plaques!



And I wanted to show these because I didn't show a picture before. They hang right across from my front door. :)



I have to go now. So much to do!!

2 comments:

Jackie

Cats! So many heads! I haven't decided which mount I like best. I just remembered that you still owe me a tiny yeti!

Alexz

I love everything on this post. The cats are ridiculously cute and I am proud of you for getting them done!:D I was going to ask you to make me another cat but the one you made looks identical to Pig. lol I think Pig was sent to me as an act of fate.

And the cryptids look fabulous! So glad you like them!

Post a Comment