I have successfully completed a few projects this morning!
I made 2 Jackalope's, and one is up in the shop now. I had some issues with the antlers, but I believe I've really got it this time. And I really like how they look!
And, this is something that I've had for a while. I finished the Cthulhu head, and I just haven't done anything with it. Last night I stained lots of plaques and antlers. I finally had one big enough for my big Cthulhu. He's up in the shop too!
Now, I'm working on a couple things for my Tim Burton swap. I'm pretty excited about it too. Plus, I need to work on my mounted Nessie and vamp the pattern a bit. :)