CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 12, 2010

Don't Think Twice, It's Alright.

There's been a lot going on!

In addition to the zombie yeti, I now have zombie yeti heads available in the store! I'm just absolutely in love with my mounted heads. I know I've raved about it before, but seriously, I've never enjoyed making something so much. The pattern I make is SO versatile too. I just love how quickly they work up too!



And, for my big news.
August 8th is my first anniversary. It's quite the accomplishment that we really might both make it to a year without killing each other! haha.
We had discussed a couple options here and there for things we might do, but we never really finalized anything, and because of our current car situation, we really decided just to maybe go out to dinner or something.
Well, on Friday Seth came home a bit early for his lunch hour. He handed me a piece of paper. It was a receipt for August 31st to see BOB DYLAN AND JOHN MELLENCAMP in Missoula...ok. First of all, I cried. I'm still in shock that I'm actually going to see such an amazing music icon as Bob Dylan. John Mellencamp is most definitely a WONDERFUL bonus. I've grown up with this music, and I was taught from an early age that you'll never come across a better songwriter (maybe John Lennon) as Bob Dylan. Second of all, hardly any musicians come to Montana! And, finally someone actually comes here, and it's Bob Dylan?!
Needless to say, Seth is by far the best husband I could ask for, to actually get me such an amazing gift.
In return, I'm at a loss for something to get him. lol. I decided that for now, I would make him something that I think he would like. This might be one of the cutest things EVER...not to toot my own horn or anything. lol!

Introducing, the Spock mounted head!




1 comments:

Crafty Intrigue

Awesome, the sci fan in me loves this project.

Post a Comment