CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

New stuff!

I'm feeling better, so it's definitely time for me to update my blog. :)

First up, I got a wonderful package the other day from my wonderful crafty friend, Lanikins. It's a belated birthday gift, and this little girl is AMAZING! I swear she must be all hand sewn, and she's TEENY TINY! I love her to death, and she's even creepier in person!



And here is my newest creation. I'm actually so excited to share this because this is completely inspired by YOU!
In our giveaway, a few of you out there suggested that I make some of my cryptids with themes for the holidays! I loved that idea, so of course I had to make one for St. Patrick's Day! And he's going right into my store. I will be working on yeti's as well, and I will definitely be doing these for all of the holidays!



And, that's all for now. Now that I'm feeling better it's time for me to get moving on another swap and some other things. :) I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!

1 comments:

Avery

Omgosh! The new bigfoot is so cute! I love his little clover!

Post a Comment