CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 18, 2011

Thrilla

So, have I mentioned that I'm currently co-organizing a zombie swap with Lanikins? Well, I am. haha. I needed some inspiration. I wasn't sure what else to make, and I just didn't know where to turn. So, after a quick search on Amazon, I found Zombie Felties.


Found here.

So, if you were looking at the book and thought you might want to get it, but you weren't sure, then GO GET IT!
Not only does it have all the patterns, but they're so easy. I was afraid that with just hand sewing, I wouldn't be too good with it. I was wrong! It was really simple. I think the thing that took the longest was just cutting out the pattern pieces! lol.
So now, I would like to introduce, Thrilla.
I LOOOOOOOOVE him! He was a test run, and will DEFINITELY be staying with ME! lol. And, he's TEENY TINY!


And that's all for now! I've been working on a lot of swap stuff, and I"m super excited, but I can't post anything on it just yet.
I started my new job this week! It's not at all what I was expecting, but honestly, I love it. Everyone there is super nice, and just really patient with me. The first day was really overwhelming, but everyone has no problem slowing things down for me and just explaining things. Want to know what the best part is? I have this GIANT office! I feel like a real grown-up now. lol. The office is massive, and I"m excited to start decorating it. :)
I hope everyone has a great weekend! How funny, it's my first weekend after starting a job and it's a 3 day weekend. :)

4 comments:

Shannon

That book is most awesome! So far I've made 3.5 zombies from it (the .5 is not done yet) super duper cute. If you find you don't like the tiny-ness of them it's really easy to blow them up on a copier.
Can't wait to see what other zombies you make!

Unknown

This just made my heart beat faster. Alexz was right-I NEED this book! I will also be stalking Craftster to see everyone's zombie creations!

Jamie

OMG that is beyond awesome!! I love how tiny he is yet so detailed! I can't wait to stalk the swap gallery!!

Alexz

I looooovvvvee this book! So glad I found mine. I was about to make an emergency drive to Boise to buy it.

Post a Comment