CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Today...

I'm determined to have a good day. I've been in a very odd mood lately. Interviews and other things are just stressing me out. It hasn't been fun!

I have an order which has been keeping me busy and keeping my mind off of things, which has been nice. :)
And I actually have a preview picture of what I"m making, but the custom order came to me as a birthday gift for someone, so I'm just not going to post him just yet. :)
But, I'll leave you with this. I got new glasses this weekend! Yay!
I had glasses, but they were the transitions and I just hated those! I really love my new ones though. It's always nice to get new glasses and it always excites me. haha


And yes, my hair is usually that crazy and curly. lol
Well, that's it for now. Don't forget about my Pay it Forward sale!
Time for working some more on my order and then doing some laundry. :)

2 comments:

Nessa the Procrastinator

Ya know what I was thinking? You should do zombie/yeti/bigfoot style wedding toppers. I think with weddings coming up, those would look really cute. :) Don't stress over interviews. I see it as an opportunity to interview your future bosses. I ask them as many questions as they ask me! lol.

Jamie

love the glasses, the shape works well with your loverly face ;)

Post a Comment