CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Paying it Forward

Alright, as promised yesterday, I just spent about 3 hours posting stuff on Etsy!

You can go to my Pay it Forward section you can see everything that I've added. Here's a preview of a couple things!

Again, this isn't super cheap, but it's at least half price! AND, if you buy one item, another item's shipping is free! And if you don't have an Etsy shop, then there's no problem! You can Pay it Forward in other ways. :)
I've been busy making TONS of these! I didn't really know what to do with all of these amazing buttons that I have. But these were just tons of fun to make and I loved using all of my antique buttons.




And I was getting rid of some of my other stuff that I made forever ago and it's been sitting in a bag. I thought I would put them to good use and actually post them on my Etsy as Pay it Forward items as well. :)




And there you have it! Bracelets are $2 and hats, scarves and cowls are only $10! You really can't beat that price, right?!
I hope that everyone is having a great weekend! I'm pretty much snowed in.
Now go out and do something good for someone else! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment