CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 24, 2011

Knitting

Have I told you lately how much I've been enjoying knitting lately?

I enjoy taking breaks from crocheting and being able to just enjoy knitting. I also love learning new things with knitting, since I really don't knit very often.
These hats were TONS of fun to make. I found the pattern here. I have had a bunch of this Thick and Quick yarn around, and this pattern really doesn't call for much. And not only is it really adorable, but it's thick and the band on it is so wide, so it really keeps you warm!




And after I made my first one in the tweed yarn, I had to make more. I really love this color! It's a really nice deep maroon.



If you knit, I really hope you try this pattern! Since the yarn is so thick, it works up really quick too!

1 comments:

Jamie

Ooo those are so nice! I loove the wide band!

Post a Comment