CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

More swap goods!

I LOVE meeting new crafters. I really do! I love it when someone contacts me, knows exactly what they want, and then I get a surprise in the mail. It's just awesome.
::hint::Stick around until the end of my post for a fun swapping opportunity!

Recently, I had the pleasure of meeting someone on Craftster with the name of kuckyjune. She contacted me before the holidays and really wanted a swap. She knew EXACTLY what she wanted and even sent reference pictures. I was really excited to do it because really, I love a challenge! So I'm sure you remember seeing Cheech and Danny Trejo.
Well, to be honest, I was so caught up and excited about making them that I didn't really know what exactly to expect in return. I gave her my wists and my Etsy favorites to go off of, and I thought it would kind of give her an idea of the things I like. I had no idea it would be like this though! It's like she personally knows me! haha!
Yesterday, I got a box in the mail, and it was one of the best swap packages I've ever received. I can't even begin to explain how excited I was when I opened everything.
So, here we go!
First up, a TARDIS magnet!
LOOOOOOOVE this!!!


The next thing I opened? A Bride of Frankenstein necklace! What?! How amazing is that?!


And OMG, as if the last 2 things weren't awesome enough, check this out!!
I opened this and squealed. She does this AMAZING glass etching, and she made me a soap dispenser with a Jackalope on it!



And, we're still not done! She SPOILED me!
This is the first time she did screenprinting. I can't even describe how much I love this. I actually had to get it out of my room to take the pictures because I wore it all day yesterday. haha!
This is the front, bottom of the shirt. It's Bigfoot!!!

And the footprints continue on the back!!!


So, here's my opportunity for you!!!!
Since I LOVE meeting crafters, I thought I would put out an open invitation here on my blog to meet some new people and have some fun with crafts. All you have to do is email me at AmyLDice@yahoo.com with the title SWAP in the subject line. I want to swap with YOU! Here's the only catch, I won't swap for anything in my shop. But do you want an amigurumi? Do you have a challenge for another Mini that I can make?! Do you have another idea for a mounted head that I can make?! Let's swap!!!
So, I'm really looking forward to hearing from some fellow crafters for some swaps!!

3 comments:

Avery

Oh gosh... What an amazing opportunity! I have always coveted your stuff on Craftster. But alas, I think I have way too much on my plate at the moment to contemplate swapping... :/

Amy

Well if you would ever like to, feel free to email me!! :)

Nightengale

this is tempting!!! i love your work and might have to come up with something now for you to make!!! ^_^

Post a Comment