CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Warm Up!

I know that I've been slacking on my blog. However, I haven't been slacking on projects!

Lately, with this SUPER chilly weather, I've been working on some things to really keep me warm. I definitely plan on making some more for friends too that live in cold climates.

When I was flying home, there was a girl on the plane that had this ADORABLE headband. I fell in love with it. Ever since then, I've seen the headbands EVERYWHERE.
This one is knitted from Lion Brand Thick and Quick. I learned a bunch of new things while making it, and I've been wearing it CONSTANTLY!



And this was REALLY fun, and as it turns out, I bought WAAAAAY too much yarn for it, so I know a few certain people that can expect a giant awesome cowl in the mail soon. haha


Well, I'm off to work on some more projects. Seth is traveling for work, and I plan on working A LOT today on a few custom items.
I hope everyone else is staying warm with fun homemade wearables!

0 comments:

Post a Comment