CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 25, 2011

Whew!

There's been a lot going on here with me. For starters, I'm incredibly sick. It really sucks. I even had to call into work! It's only my second week! But, I'm starting to feel better.

I've been working on a lot of stuff, and I have a lot to show you. But, for now, I hope this will do. :)
I was recently in the One Tiny Stuffie swap and I had a partner who loved Elvis, so of course, I had to make her an Elvis! This guy was SERIOUSLY hard to part with!




Isn't he adorable?!
And, I'll be back hopefully tomorrow with more projects to show you. I'm just so tired right now and feel that it's definitely time for medicine and then bed. But I promise I won't be away for so long next time. :)

3 comments:

Nessa the Procrastinator

Feel better! Being sick is no bueno.

Lisa Marie Arseneault

Wow:)
Is a pattern is available?
I would like ssooooooo much to crochet that for my grand-father witch is a huge fan of the king :)
Pleaase, contact me with my e-mail : lisalou13@yahoo.ca
Thank you :)
Lisa

Crafty Flamingo

I love this!! Can you possibly share the pattern with me at lindsaymayo@gmail.com

Post a Comment