CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mug Rug

I discovered these recently on Craftster. Since I've been drinking a lot of tea lately (and I've ALWAYS drank a lot of coffee) then it only seemed natural that I would NEED one!

I wasn't sure how I was going to get one, but finally, yesterday, I sat down and did it! It was SUPER quick to make, and it is perfect for small pieces of fabric. I think this one I might bring to work to keep in my office. Isn't it the perfect size to keep a mug and a muffin?! I love it!



And of course it has cupcakes on it. lol! I'm definitely going to make more. Maybe I'll keep a few in my office! I have some Elvis fabric laying around for a while and I think it'll be PERFECT for a mug rug!

Also, I've been on the lookout for some stuff lately, and I thought I would post about it on my blog in case anyone can help me out! I am willing to pay or swap for this!
Basically, I need a very wide bracelet, about 2 and a half inches wide. I need it to cover my tattoo for work, so I'm looking for a lot, all different colors and stuff to keep it fun! Does anyone have an ideas or can anyone help me out and make me one?
Leave a comment if you can!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

4 comments:

stove

You've probably already seen this tutorial but if not:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=352993.0

You could make a lot of different ones.

Steph

Nessa the Procrastinator

Hey, I have some bracelets that may work that I made last year. They're beaded wrap around bracelets. Let me find pics of them and show 'em to you.

Amy

Thanks so much guys! You both rock!
Nessa, I would LOVE to see those! And again, I"m willing to pay or swap, so just let me know! :)

Jamie

OMG now I want a mug rug!! I have mugs at work AND I drink a ton of tea and hot choclate at home...hmmm...must go through fabric stash!

Post a Comment