CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Almost Halloween!

We don't have any big plans for our Halloween, except maybe watching some horror movies. However, today I got to decorate since I got my package from Alexz!
And I know I didn't get a picture of everything, because I was opening everything up and hurrying and putting it all out around the house. lol
Here's some of the extras!



And, here's all of the amazingness that she created for me.

A pumpkin head plush! He's sitting on our couch next to my zombie pillow.

Little pumpkin flower arrangement. Sitting on top of my desk now. :)

A Happy Halloween sign with a handmade bat! How cute is that little guy?!

Skull "wind chime" :)


Bat plush!!!! These guys will be staying out all year. They're so cute!!


Monster scarf! This hasn't come off since I opened it. I love it so much!
ANNNNNNNDDDDD.....my very, very, very favorite....

So, Alexz put pictures of this up on her Facebook and her blog yesterday. However, this is SO MUCH BIGGER than I thought it would be! It's amazing! I have it sitting on top of the Cryptid cabinet she made me, but I will find it a more permanent home very soon.
Alexz, thank you SOOOOOOOOOOO much! I absolutely LOVE everything!
And, I'll close with this note. I carved a pumpkin last night!

And stayed tuned for some fun announcements next week, including a new giveaway!!

1 comments:

Jamie

those bat plushies are sooo adorable!!! And I love the face you carved on that pumpkin, it's so cute!

Post a Comment