CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Much to do!

This is just going to be a short update right now on what I've been up to.

I've been making A LOT of really fun Halloween stuff lately! I will be posting a lot of pictures VERY soon.

My current list of things to do include:
  • Mummy
  • Halloween headbands
  • A couple new mounted heads
  • Plague doctor
And the recent things that I've completed or are almost completed are:
  • Boston Terrier
  • Sam Hain
  • Pumpkin family
  • Halloween garland
See? I'm just afraid that when I say that I'm busy, you might not believe me. :)

Also, my Halloween wreath is a featured project on Craftster! I really didn't think it was going to be so big, but I'm glad everyone loved it! And, the great bonus is that in my Craftster post, I linked to all of the patterns. You can see it here!

And now, I will be getting back to work on my mummy. To be honest, this is for a custom request, but I have a feeling that he's going to be very hard to part with. Oh well, good thing that I'm writing down the pattern as I go so that I can make another for me. :)

And so I will leave you with this. It's a picture of some BEAUTIFUL sunflowers that my husband brought home for me today. And really, I think I've only received flowers once from him since we've been together. I love it when he does sweet things like that. :)


1 comments:

Jamie

OMG I can't wait to see everything you're making!! You have one sweet hubby to bring you home such lovely flowers!! I've never gotten flowers from my bf, I'm not much of a flower girl (mostly bc of my allergies) but he did send me chocolate covered strawberries to work once <3
And you're wreath is amazing, I'm not surprised it's a featured project, it's so awesome!!

Post a Comment