CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ahhh.....

It's nighttime, so it's time for me to relax just a little bit for today.

The past 2 days I have been working NON-STOP on Christmas gifts and the last 2 orders that I had. Yes, HAD! I finished one yesterday! I can't post it on here, but if you know who I am on Craftster, then you can find it there. ;)

This is the order that has been my MAJOR project.
A customer of mine on Etsy ordered the mini snowman mounted head. Well, she got it in the mail, and really loves it, however, she asked me if I could make a GIANT one! Well, I'm always up for a challenge! This has been a BLAST to make, and I definitely plan on fine tuning my pattern to make more of them as well. The plaque that he's on is 11x17 inches. He just needs his hat, and he'll be complete. :)



And in case you didn't believe me about the size, here he is again, with not as much done on him.



It feels really good to have him almost done. :)
And, this is another present that I can post on here. I have the best niece in the world. She's 3-years-old and I can't wait to see her in 2 weeks! She has the best sense of humor, too! Well, she watched some of the South Park Christmas special, and my sister told me that she threw herself on the ground from laughing so hard at Mr. Hankey. So, of course I had to make one for her for Christmas! haha!
He's big too, probably about 12 inches.



And now, my last order of business. There's an amazing blog and store that you should check out! They're currently having a giveaway over at their blog! You can check it all out here. :)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment