CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Things are really coming along!

I notice that we have quite a few new followers, so, WELCOME! It's always fun to have new faces around. :)

I'm almost done with all of my Christmas presents! I only have 1 that I can actually think of. In the meantime I've been able to work on some little side projects, and even make something for myself!

Also, I want everyone to stay tuned because after the new year I definitely plan on doing a giveaway! And, speaking of giveaways, there's one right now on this awesome blog called Wonderland Contraband. Go check it out and sign up!

So, this is my newest project, just made for myself! Seth and I have become addicted to Doctor Who lately. It's been so much fun. So, I had to make my own Tardis, of course. :)





I hope that everyone is having fun crafting for Christmas! I'm excited to almost be done. And next week I will be heading down to Florida for 2 weeks. I doubt that I'll be blogging at that time, but I will try. :)

2 comments:

Jamie

I keep hearing about this show from so many different people! I've never watched it but that Tardis looks pretty awesome!

Jamie

Happy Birthday!! YOU WON!!!

Post a Comment