CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's my birthday!!

Yep! The big 'ol 2-7. After this year, I don't plan on celebrating anymore. lol. I'm just getting too close to 30 and I'm not going to do well during that time! haha

This year, we didn't do very much. Seth bought me my Keurig coffee maker a couple months ago. He did come home about an hour early from work, and he took me out to a wonderful dinner! We came home, he made me a cake, and we watched Doctor Who. :)
I decided to be lazy most of the day. I'll have to make up for it tomorrow, but at least I got a day to just relax. I've just been crazy busy with all of my Christmas crafts. So, I decided today that I was going to just take care of me! I started staring at my yarn collection and thinking of things to make for MYSELF! Last night I made a hat, and I really liked it. Well, I've had this yarn for quite a while, and it's been a yarn that I've really just hoarded, waiting for the PERFECT project. So, today I finally decided that I would use it for myself, and might as well make something for ME to enjoy!
I really love the result! For some reason, I've never been a huge fan of the slouchy beanie, but now I love them! And it's thick enough so that it'll keep my ears warm too! Yay!



The colors aren't great in the picture, I'll have to get a better one tomorrow. :)
Well, I will hopefully be back tomorrow. Now, it's officially time to get ready to go home for Christmas. :)

1 comments:

Kyra

Happy belated birthday! <3

Post a Comment