CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas!!

Christmas is my very favorite time of the year. It's always been HUGE in my family. In addition to the presents and the food, it's also my sister's birthday!!

This year I made most of my gifts. It's been a bit hectic, and I'm still not done, but it's been a lot of fun! I decided to take a break and make myself this hat. I found this on Craftster and had to immediately buy the pattern. It's a replica of a hat from The Big Bang Theory. :)

If any of you have been eyeing the pattern, but not sure, DO IT! It was a TON of fun to make and I plan on working on another one today. :)

Also, The Dainty Squid is having a giveaway! Go check it out because it's pretty awesome this time. :)

1 comments:

Risa

I would very much like one of those hats (in yellow...it's her favorite color) for Bee. You know, if you have time. I can measure her head for you, if you need me to. And I'm willing to pay handsomely (well, for yarn and shipping, anyway). : )

Post a Comment