CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Amazing Lanikins

So, in case you don't remember, I shall refresh your memory. :)
I was contacted a couple months ago from a fellow Craftster wanting to do a personal swap. Of course when I get messages like that, I have to check them out and see what kinds of projects they do. Well, Lanikins, just like SpookyPooky, are VERY well known Craftsters. I was honored to even get a message from her, considering she does some of the best work I've seen on Craftster.
So, after talking to Lani about things that she might like me to make her, she immediately requested a Shaun from Shaun of the Dead, and then I decided to make all of the main characters from Star Wars.

So, after all of that, I got her package the other day in the mail. Not only did she SPOIL ME ROTTEN, but her stuff is some of the most amazing quality that I've seen. It's all sewn together beautifully. It's just amazing.

She told me that she wanted to make me a Chupacabra. There are so many different interpretations of the Chupacabra, but this one, by far, is the cutest! I will get better pictures of him, and there's some good ones here on Craftster that you can check out as well. :)


And then, this A-M-A-Z-I-N-G clay zombie head. I promise I'll get better pictures with it tomorrow as well. Pictures don't do it justice. When I first opened him I thought that he would make a great candle holder, but I can't do that for fear of ruining him. So, instead, he will sit proudly on my shelf. :)



And I saw this on her Facebook page and fell in love, and she told me that she would include it in my package! I had no idea how big he was, though! He's really tall, and just so adorable.


It's my very own Balloon Boy!!! You can see the original Tim Burton one here.
This is all hand painted by her, and again, pictures don't do it justice.



And then I got some little Lanikins plushies! I even got a little sasquatch and yeti one! These things are teeny tiny, too!


And the one thing I didn't get a picture of was some stitch markers, and there's a Jack Skellington charm on one, and a mustached Cthulhu on another one!
I also got a new camera this weekend! It's a nice upgrade from my old point-and-shoot one. I love it! It was a nice early birthday present from my in-laws. :)

1 comments:

Nessa the Procrastinator

Oh.em.gee. This is, by far, one of the most amazing swap packages I've seen EVAR!!!! You did indeed get spoiled! WOOT!

Post a Comment