CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 12, 2010

I love mail!

I love big mail days.
I got one thing, but it's a surprise for someone, so I can't show it. However, I did get an AMAZING swap package from a friend!!

This time, it's from an amazing crafter that has AMAZING skills with clay. Her store is here, and I highly recommend that you go check it out ASAP!

Jessica is also in culinary school. Can you imagine the amazing things she's going to do with fondant?! She's crazy talented with clay, so I'm sure that she's going to be awesome at it!
So, she wanted one of my fox hats, and I thought that a great thing to swap for it would be recipes! I try REALLY hard at cooking, but fail a good amount of the time. However, these recipes look really simple and DELICIOUS! I can't wait to try them!


One of the main things I wanted from her was a cupcake pendant. I love it so much!! How freaking cute are those little cookies on there?!


These are some of the extras. It's a really awesome ring and earrings in really fun Fall colors!



And these.....these....are....my VERY VERY FAVORITES!!!
I made the shawl for myself from some really nice alpaca yarn, and a shawl pin is PERFECT for it! Not only perfect, but seriously, I can't even get over how much I absolutely love the fox. And I've already told her that she needs to make them to put in her store. If not, you should convo her and at least see if she will, because it's even cooler in person than it is in the picture.



That's all for now. I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Jackie

The swap loot is amazing. Let's hope you don't ruin the recipes. LOL!

Avery

Hey Amy...
I just wanted to let you know that I have an award for you here: http://averysbooknook.blogspot.com/2010/11/lookie-here-my-first-award.html
:)

Post a Comment