CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Where has the time gone??

It's been a while since I've blogged. I feel bad about that. :(

I've been working on a lot, but nothing that I can even share on here. I joined a Bob Dylan swap over on Craftster, and I've been working on that. I've also been working on swap items for some personal swaps.

My biggest 2 projects I started this week, which is way too late, for my good friend Jackie's birthday. One project I started with a certain yarn, then ran out. I thought I could find some more at Michael's, but I couldn't. So, I had to start all over with another yarn. Ugh. But, I really like how it's turning out so far.
I'm also going to make this a random post to post some of my very favorite things in my life right now. :)

Currently, this is what's on my feet. My new Uggs. I can't even explain how in love I am with these. I only take them off to sleep. I figure I might as well get as much use out of them as possible right now, considering that it'll be snowing very soon here.


Seth and I decided that we would basically just buy each other birthday and Christmas presents now, instead of brining them down to Florida when we go. So, this was my new birthday present: the Keurig B60. I will NEVER buy Starbucks again. If you've been thinking about one but wasn't sure, believe me, it's worth every penny.


I've been thinking about a really fun camera that I have for a while. The problem with it, is that it was hidden somewhere in my storage until in Florida. A phone call to my parents and a week later, it's showed up in the mail. It's been so long since I've had to even put film in a camera. lol. I'm so excited to use it though, and I plan on making a trip to the park just to get some fun pictures.
And for anyone that's wondering, it's called a Pop Cam, and it's VERY cheap. I highly recommend it for just a fun camera.


That's all for now! Seth has been doing a good amount of traveling for work, which leaves me lonely for a night every week. Next week is a long week though, so I'm sure I'll get plenty of crafting done in between my cleaning to get ready for the in-laws to visit for Thanksgiving. Hope everyone is having a good week!!

5 comments:

Nessa the Procrastinator

LOMOGRAPHY!!!!!!! I have a pop four camera, I think that's what it's called. It's the 4 in one but no colors. I love those k-cup things. I want one extremely bad. We have a coffeemaker but it's a pain in the ass and who wants to brew an entire pot of coffee? Not I! I'm jealous. Have fun working on all your projects. I'm sure that even if the yarn is different, it still looks wonderful!

Amy

I asked for a fisheye camera on my Christmas list. I really want more fun cameras! They're totally fun.
The coffee maker was really a great option for us since Seth doesn't drink coffee, and why should I brew an entire pot just for me?! However, we have discovered the chai tea latte, hot chocolate and apple cider for him as well. It's just wonderful!!

Jamie

Oh man I've been looking into a fun camera too! Every once in a while some weird, goofy pictures would be awesome. Also, I don't have a keurig but I know a bunch of people with them and it is a dream of mine to own one LOL

Amy

The Pop Cam is a cheap camera, it's all plastic, but it's really fun. If you're not looking for something fancy, just something to take cool pictures with and have fun with it, then that's a good camera. :)

Jackie

If you ever drink Starbucks again, I have given myself permission to slap you in the face.

Post a Comment