CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Because Jackie said so.....

I finished my very first knitted hat where I used double pointed needles!! It did turn out to be a challenge, but after a few rounds, I think it all went smoothly. Unfortunately, I think that the hat does look a little big on my head, so this might be one for Etsy. haha.
And, you get lots of pictures because, well, I'm just very proud of the hat.
Also, the mannequin head was a thrift store bargain for only .95!









Next up I'll be crocheting more. I'm in the process of working with a friend for designing a logo and still coming up with some shop names. If you have any ideas, feel free to email me some names. I'm really excited to get everything going.
I'm also continuing work right now on my swap project. My large item is getting to be a pain, but it's still coming together. I'll be happy when I can post all my items that I made for the swap here. Snow storm is supposed to be coming through this afternoon, so it looks like I'll have plenty of time to craft. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment