CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy early Valentine's Day.

Well, at least for me. My hubby and I have decided that we're going to celebrate tomorrow, so that we don't catch all the crowds. I know, sounds weird, especially for our first Valentine's Day as a married couple, but to us, It's just easier.
We seem to have a horror theme this year as well. We decided that our new living room is a movie theme. It's slowly turning into just a horror movie theme though. haha. We have new zombie artwork(my Valentine's day gift from my hubby). There will be pictures of that coming soon. However, with a giftcard from my Mom for Joann's, I found this fun fabric. We had a kick for a while with all the Universal Monster movies. We've decided to take that kick and bring it to Valentine's day, and we're celebrating by going to see The Wolfman. So, I decided to celebrate a bit by making this.
More fun projects to come tomorrow. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment