I haven't blogged in a few days out of frustration.
For my swap, I've been attempting a pretty large sewing project. Now, if this was a large crochet project, I would have no problem, I've done that a thousand and one times, so it would be easy for me. However, a large sewing project is actually a lot more than I was bargaining for. Problem is, I'm very set on my idea right now, so I don't want to just scrap it all and start over. It's the only part I have left too, so I'm determined to actually complete this.
I have, however, created quite the mess on my table for all my crafting. I was also attempting to work on a pair of fleece convertible gloves, but that was an epic fail. I feel like I need to crochet something just to actually accomplish something right now.
However, I'm also determind with my newest project: knitting with double-pointed needles. I found this pattern and fell in love with this hat, but was disappointed that it required DPN's. I usually skip that part in all the other patterns I made, and hoped that it would come out right. It never did, but it did result in a hat way too small for me, but does fit my niece nicely. haha. So, this time, I'm going to get it. I'm sure they're super easy, and I'm just making it seem like it's more than it is. But anyways, here's my progress so far. I'm hoping that it comes out ok since I'm actually following the pattern this time. :)