CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Time to start unpacking, cleaning and crafting.

Ok, I'm going to now try and post the blog that I was going to post yesterday until I burned the hell out of my hand. I'm also quite excited because yesterday my husband got a package in the mail with his new camera charger. Now I get to take MUCH better pictures!
It's been a week since we've moved in, and it's time to really start to get the place together. I've enjoyed procrastinating about it. Today I really wanted to craft, but realized that I should clean instead. To compromise, I cleaned my craft closet. Plus, due to a huge box received a few days ago, and another package today from my mom, it was time to really start getting stuff together. Here's the before shot:


And after:


I feel much better now that my stuff is much more organized. I also found a huge bag full of stuff that I made forever ago. I took a few things out that I thought I should sell. I put those all aside for Etsy.
But I also found these! Score! I made these armwarmers when we were driving to Seattle, back in September. I think I can put them to use now.

And then I found these. I scored at an estate sale when I was in Florida. I got this amazing huge tin of old antique buttons. In the tin, I found these bottles. They look like old prescription bottles to me, and I don't know what to do with them. Does anyone have any suggestions? Feel free to email me at amyldice@yahoo.com if you have any ideas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment