CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

The "Feel Better Facehugger"

I woke up fairly early this morning. When I went in to check on my hubby, I could immediately tell that he's getting sick. So, I decided to let him sleep for a while. I found a pattern for this online. We went on a kick with all the Alien movies, so when I found a pattern for a facehugger, I was sold. I made it in about 20 minutes. Excuse the blurry pictures, they were taken quickly with my phone.


And, an action shot.

I feel like I've been on a crafting hiatus lately. We spent the day today shopping at thrift stores. I have a little bit more to finish with my swap package, but I should be sending it out within the next week. I'm so excited to send it all off, and then I can finally post pictures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment