For the pattern, I used the Free Spirit Doll pattern. I modified the head a little bit though. For the hair, I basically made a wig. I made a circle, and then pulled each and every little piece of hair through there. It felt like it took FOREVER!!
Her jacket comes off completely, so if I want, I can make her more clothes. Her boots also come off, as does her skirt. For her skirt, to make it removable, I crocheted around a hair tie so that it's stretchy. :)
I still need a dragonfly for her hair, but I think I can find that somewhere, perhaps a little charm or something. All in all, I'm really happy with her, even though she looks super creepy. :)
Look at how tiny those little stitches are! I used thread for her boots and her jacket, mostly just because I don't have yellow yarn. :)
And now, I'm off to do all my other stuff today. On the agenda: Laundry, grocery store, Bath and Body Works and maybe some house cleaning. :)