CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Exhausted!!

I just posted all of the mounted heads in the shop!!

I've been working on them non-stop. First, Seth had to help me stain all of the plaques, and then, I had to nail all the brackets to the backs. There's a total of 8 in there all together: 2 zombies, 2 yeti's, 2 Cthulhu's, a medium Yeti and a medium Bigfoot. Whew! That just took me quite a long time.



I'm so glad those are up, I feel much more accomplished. And then, I've been working on a couple more for a small personal swap. Those are almost done, and then I can get onto a couple of my other commissioned pieces.

And, there's a really awesome blog that's having a giveaway! She just celebrated her year anniversary of her blog. You should check it out here!

That's all for today. Now, I get to relax for a little bit before doing more crocheting. :)

2 comments:

Prettyinpaisley

I found your blog through Kira's blog. Thought I'd introduce myself as a fellow crafter. My name is Jennifer. :-)

I really love your mounted croched heads! Nice work.

Amy

Well hello there Jennifer! It's always fun to meet a fellow crafter!
And thank you so much. I've been working on them sooo much lately! lol

Post a Comment