CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Just a small tribute to my favorite man in the world: my Dad.


My Dad is definitely the goofiest man I know.


No matter how goofy, he's definitely been the best Father I could ever ask for. There was never a school event he wasn't at, even though he was always working 2 jobs.

And all those important things in life, he was there for every one of them. Even calling him up one day, shortly after he started a new job, and told him I would be getting married in 3 weeks in Vegas, he still somehow worked the time to get off work to walk his daughter down the aisle.


Happy Father's Day, Dad!! I hope you spend it doing something relaxing. Have a few beers for me. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment