CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ahhh. Vacation. :)

Just wanted to give a little update.
In 48 hours, we drove from central Montana to central Florida. It was rough. I had to sleep for about 2 days straight. We had a good set up though, because Mary took the seats out of the back of the mini van, and there was a mattress there. We took turns sleeping and driving, and drove straight through.

I was able to spend plenty of time already with my family, which is awesome. Tomorrow I'll be heading to the in-laws, where Mary will also be doing my hair. I'm SUPER excited for my hair to be done, because it hasn't been done since the wedding in August. lol. We're going to do something different, and fun and funky with it though.

In non-vacation related news, voting starts tomorrow for Instructables! I'll update tomorrow with the link where you can vote, but I really think you should vote for Lego man! haha.

I'm also a little bit disappointed, because I recently did a personal swap with someone, and I'm afraid that she may have flaked. She emailed me a while ago and said that she was dealing with some personal stuff. I guess it's just a little upsetting since the stuff I sent her is long gone.She hasn't really emailed me since then. She did email me to tell me that she wasn't working the stuff because she was afraid that she was going to mess it up, and then once more because she had to take her sewing machine into the shop. Oh well, live and learn, right?

Yesterday was my shopping day with my Mom. Seriously, it was so much fun. We went to the biggest Joann's ever, and I FINALLY got a ball winder!! So exciting!! I couldn't wait to use it last night, and I really enjoy it. Also, I stocked up on some Stitch Nation yarn by Debbie Stoller.

I'll definitely have to update later with some pictures. :)

3 comments:

Wooly Annimals

Oh yeah, it´s fine,that you have so many fun in your vacation. =)

With the person, that want swap with you - it´s terrible, it´s really not okay, what this person done!

I wait and vote than for your Lego Man. ;o)

I wish you still have a nice vacation.

I can´t wait to see all the photos. ;o)

Hugs and lovely greets to you,
from Annika

Nessa the Procrastinator

What were you swapping? I'll send you a package! :) Wow, you two are champs for driving that whole way in 48 hours! I will definitely vote for you! That lego man is amazing. Have fun with the family. I'm excited to go to the giant JoAnn's in Nevada in two weeks. :)

Amy

Aw, that's so sweet of you! lol. I actually swapped 2 things, 1 for her and 1 for her friend. :( It's ok, I think I've learned my lesson for right now though, which is fine. I might be completely wrong too, and she's just really busy with life, which I understand.
I HIGHLY suggest going to any big Joann's you can! haha. I loved the one we went to. :)

Post a Comment