CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Jellyfish Central!

As mentioned in the previous post, I've been VERY busy making jellyfish. So, after being so determined to finish them today, I have completed them.

Now, I would like to present, the jellyfish family. :)





They're all going to the same home, and will be sent out tomorrow with all my other packages. The pictures are very poor and taken with my cell phone, so it's hard to see the true colors. The first one is blue and orange, and the second one is black, white and grey. The small purple one in the first picture is the one that I sold, that just happens to be going the same place as all the others. :) Ack! So much to send at once! haha

1 comments:

Sincerely, M. Cohen

love!!!! love the colors on the widdle guys!

Post a Comment